Hey! Well yesterday I felt like doing something crafty so I made a card for Hannah's birthday (which isn't until April). Her favorite color is pink and I found this fun pink flower digital paper for free... So I decided to do the hot pink and acetate challenge on Liz's blog. So, here it is! Simple, but I like it. Not quite as cute as the Hambly owls, but I'm itchin' for summer and it made me smile. =P
It doesn't stay closed very well and I had a hard time taking a picture, so I decided that I'll look for a black paperclip and stick a pink flower on it to clip it closed. =) The front is all acetate and the inside is just white for now but that's what you see - it's not part of the front. This is my first ever blog challenge. I think I'll do another. =) It was fun and then I didn't have to think as much about what to do. =)
1 comment:
Ooooh! I really like this, Kate! I've never thought to print out digital paper on acetate, but I may just have to try it! Brilliant idea!! Thanks for entering the challenge!
Post a Comment