2.13.2008

Sick

So we're still sick. Harp stayed home from work yesterday, but went today. He didn't get this very bad! For a good chunk of yesterday, I couldn't even talk. Right now, I'm feeling better except for my throat. And not 100% energetic, but much better than yesterday or the day before. I actually cleaned today.

Anyway here are some random things:

Lainey ate all the blueberries out of her oatmeal yesterday morning and said "balls? balls?" Hehe, she wanted more blueberries. =P She is really into pointing out ball shapes. I was just cooking some peas and she called them balls, too. =)

Emily has never been able to remember that VBS is VBS. She calls it View-BS. =) We still listen to the CD from last year's VBS all the time. I can't wait for VBS this year, lol. I should read what I blogged about doing it last year because I vaguely remember saying I don't want to do this again, lol. It will be much easier this year, I'm sure, without a very little one.

The other night when we were all sick, Harp said he was pukey and I said me too and Em said me too.. And then she started singing "Do you feel pukey, too? Do you feel pukey, too? Hi-ho the dairy-o, Do you feel pukey, too?" Hahaha! She is such an Abbot. =) It totally cracked us up because it's something we would sing...

Emily still tells me Happy 'Gratulations 4-5 times a day. It melts me every time. It's soooo sweet! The other day she asked why people say "Happy 'Gratulations" when someone has a baby in their belly. I just said because they are excited for them - I didn't tell her it wasn't "Happy 'Gratulations!" I like it too much and I don't want it to stop. =P

Today Harp came home from work and told me this girl that is leaving gave everyone a desk calendar as a going away present. One of the guys got one that's like a bathroom reader (random trivia) and he was reading though up until today. He read one to everyone: What is the thing called that makes the two lines between your nose and your mouth? Harper answered right away (philtrum) and everyone thought it was crazy that he actually knew it. He said "even my daughter knows that! Where's your antecubital fossa?" I laughed so hard for so long. Those are parts that Harp's parents taught Emily. =P (Your antecubital fossa is your elbow pit.)

Okay dinner is ready. Blog ya later!

No comments: