Em and I have this thing when we're going to go up to the bathroom... We pretend we are a guest and ask where the bathroom is and then the other one says "Up the stairs, first door on the left." =P It's silly, but hey, someday someone will come over and she'll be able to tell them where the bathroom is, lol.
Lainey likes to say "maaaa" with a growly voice when she's playing with toys. Usually with two toys - that is how the toys interact. =P
Yesterday, Lainey pooped on the potty! I was going to give her a bath and I asked if she wanted to go potty first. She said yes so I put her on and she pooped! My big girl! She was SO proud of herself.
Laine always wants to be big like Emmy. Yesterday I was braiding Em's pigtails and the whole time Lainey was showing me with her hair that she wanted it in pigtails and running between me and the basket of hair things until I was done with Em's. So Lainey got braided pigtails, too. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment