- Printouts of 8 or so Rachael Ray recipes
- A list of things to blog about Lainey
- 3 of Emily's paintings and 1 of Lainey's
- A CPR reference sheet
- A magnetic list of county phone numbers
- A bunch of magnets of Harp and me stacked on top of each other - they're from our rehearsal dinner
- 4 magnets we bought on our honeymoon in Colorado
- A Cessna HR phone number magnet
- A Cessna calendar (the calendar I use)
- 3 different schedules from Parents As Teachers (all of which I actually do need)
- A LeapFrog fridge farm barn
- Assorted alphabet and number magnets
- A picture of Em from when she was 15 months old (in a plastic magnet thing) and an empty one that used to have a pic of Em and Lorna in it, but it fell off the fridge and the picture got mangled my little hands... I'll have to put another in it
- The magnetic sunglasses that go with my glasses frames
- A handful of rare earth magnets
- A card for a gift subscription to Israel My Glory from Josh and Katy
- An invitation to Jesh and Lisa's rehearsal dinner
- Our church calendar from Jan and Feb
- Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep brochure
- Some papers that Em and I stamped giraffes on and then colored
- A Remax calendar magnet from 07 - now in the trash =)
- Pictures: The girls and me when LJ was born, Jonathan and Ashley & kiddos, Harp's boss and his family, and a family pic of Harp's cousins that he doesn't even know
2.24.2008
Tagged (What's On My Fridge)
Okay here goes it:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment