Hey! Last night I got 8 pages scrapped and if I remember right I actually like them all. Well one 2-page spread is pretty plain so I might find some flowers or something for it, but I'm still happy to have it kinda done. =P I realized last night that my goal of having my scrapbook caught up by the time I have this baby is really ridiculous. Maybe not, but probably. If I really want to when I'm big and fat, maybe I'll call a scrappin' party for myself. Like... a scrapbook baby shower, lol. And ask all my friends to help catch me up. ;) I'll just have to figure out what friends would actually like to do that and what ones would be like wow that's rude but do it anyway, haha! No it probably wouldn't really work anyway because it would still take me forever to organize journaling or titles for pictures. Oh well.
Today was a clothing exchange. I only got 2 things: a pair of loungin' pants I didn't really need but I'll pitch a pair that I have that's junky. And an Elmo shirt for Emily to sleep in. =P It was Shauna's so it's small but still big for Em.
Gonna scan some layouts. Anyone have good tips for this? I am joining 2 images. I'm playing around seeing if they turn out better if I don't close the lid... Tell me what you do if you scan them, okay?
No comments:
Post a Comment