Okay you will read this sometime in the future after I tell some more people, but... I'm pregnant! We found out last night. Em called my parents and my sister and Harp's mom. She also called Caleb and Hannah to tell them. =) At girls' groups, I gave them a little contest for the first brownie (I didn't have time to come up with a prize). The first girl to quote Ps 127:3 won. It was CK and she read it and I was like what does it mean? She didn't get it. =P So I had to say it. When I told them I was pregnant, CK came and hugged me and then alllll the other girls joined and I got dogpiled. =P
Em kept my secret throughout the study part of girls' group and while the girls were all just talking before. I was proud of her for being able to keep it a secret. She is so excited. When she told my parents she said "I'm all giddy about it!" =P What a cutie.
Em asked me last night "Mommy, could you let it be a girl, please, Mommy?" =)
2 comments:
whoo hoo!!!! congrats!!! i was wondering when the next one would be coming!!!!!!! :) :) :)
Yeah, congratulations! How fun that Emily is excited about it.
Post a Comment