We have a significant chunk of stilton in the fridge and I can't eat it. =( I have to sit and watch Harper enjoy it. I had some last night, too, before we remembered that you're not supposed to eat it when you're pregnant. That only makes it worse because it's so fresh in my mind how delicious it is. Brie is on the list of no-go cheeses, too. My favorite. =(
AND Harp's mom told him last night that there was a recent study (like they read this 2-3 weeks ago he said) linking caffeine to miscarriage. UGH! Just rip everything wonderful out of my hands, why don'tcha? His dad will be receiving an interrogation about this study... I'm not gonna give it up that easily. Maybe they were drinking 6 cups a day. My one half-caf a day could be okay, right? I haven't had any since Harp told me, though. Oh well. I don't need the gob of sugar I put in it, anyway.
2 comments:
Katie -
Here is a link about caffeine in pregnancy. :P
Oops! Didn't put in the link. ADD I guess.http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080121080402.htm
Post a Comment