Last night, my poor Emmy was coughing and coughing and coughing. =( It was probably 2:55 when she came in and woke us up and asked us for some medicine. Harp gave her some and she went back to bed but I heard her coughing nonstop for 5 mintues. So I went in to just snuggle her sitting up some to see if it would help. After maybe 10 seconds I decided we'd go down and make some tea and maybe that would help until the medicine kicked in. So we had a 3am Emmy and Mommy tea date in the kitchen. It took a while to make the tea and then drink it so it was 3:30 by the time we were done. We had a fun time just talking about everything Emmy could think of to talk about. =) Then I snuggled her on the couch kind of upright and she did better and we both fell asleep after, again, talking about everything Emmy could think about. =P One of the funniest random things was "Mommy, did you know Nemo's daddy is a clownfish?" =P After a while, I told her we had to be quiet and get some sleep and she obeyed. It was a really sweet time with her. =)
The other day, I went to get the girls because I heard them up from their nap. I stopped and listened to what they were doing and Em said "Lainey, that's no suck. Say 'Yes, Emmy'?" telling her not to suck her finger. I went in and asked if she was trying to be Lainey's boss. She said no she was pretending she was "Lainey's mommy, but without the boss." lol =)
Em has started working on the l sound. She sings the doxology all the time and a couple of days ago she was singing "Pwaise God all cweatures here beLow" over and over, just practicing saying below. =) She was also practicing saying up-side-down (it was eipsatown) over and over. So cute!
Em and Harp made soy yogurt the other day and it's almost all gone. It is soooooo good. And so much better than the store soy yogurt. We have been adding vanilla and concentrated apple juice (right from the can) and mmmmm it's good.
I went vitamin/supplement/whatever shopping today and got stuff that I should be taking (iron so I hopefully don't have issues this time, baby Aspirin so I don't get a blood clot, Butcher's Broom for my veins - something Nancy uses every day and says it really works). Yay! I'm starting to actually remember that I'm pregnant and it's fun! =)
lol After dinner tonight, my belly was a little poochy and Em was SO excited for it too look like I was a little pregnant. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment