2.26.2008

Random & Bed, Bath, & Beyond

Lainey with a yucky sick face pointing out her nose. She identifies most parts that we ask. Shoulder is a hard one though. If I remember right, Em took a while with shoulder too. That's funny... Lainey is very proud of herself for knowing where her neck is now, lol.

E-Bot




At Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I took my camera all over with me this day because I didn't want to leave it in the car and I was in Wichita and the sky was pretty so I thought I might stop by a park if it warmed up. It didn't, but I took some pics inside anyway. =) We were waiting for Harp to call me back about what to get Jesh & Lisa... So I started taking pics. People kept asking if we needed help. lol I'm sure we looked funny - Em with four pigtails (her request), one mitten, and a stethoscope and me with a big camera taking pictures in the middle of their store... Hehehe!

No comments: